hoping for a better change...

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

relationship

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hmmm...relationship has not been going well with me all this time :( da photo above is my current gf which has broken up with me.i cant say im realli happy with her but still...i love her afterall..even up till now i cant say tht i have totally forgotten abt her la..but i need to get over her..she said she had no time for, n she cant stand me...thts very sad isnt it...i didnt know if i had done my best as a bf but i know i did my part anyway..:D cheer up la adriano~~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
we lasted for uh...sadly..less than 1 month? hahaha...i talked to her everything thts wrong with our relationship n i realli cant bear to leave her..but it seems like i cant save this relationship after all...wads da chinese phrase again " bu zai hu tian chang di jiu , zi zai hu cheng jing yong you " -.- wahahahaha lame la~~

No comments: