hoping for a better change...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chinese new year :)

hahaha it has been very long since i last blogged. -.-" haha nvm..let the photos do the talking :D

haha baby bought this for me for our one month anniversary!!!! i mean.. the watch above -.-" not the freedom gundam below hor !


haha took this photo at vivo city before i went back to indonesia for chinese new year, baby n her parents sent me to the harbour :D


so cool right! at toys r us...


haha look at the crowd at the harbour~


hahaha..went back for reunion dinner on new year eve..











my mother and younger sister





my grandpa n uncle




and..i performed..ahaha



my fav!! yam uh...dunno yam paste!:D

then i sing with my sister

and my mother sang too! haha when most of the crowd left..haha..



n for the very first time i saw very very nice fireworks at my island!!! haha damn nice ! it lasted for around 15 minutes! haha


the crowd downstairs waiting for the clock to strike twelve to watch the fireworks














my house!~ haha


the next day we went around to pay respect to my relatives n friends:D

we went to visit my grandparents

haha..my grandpa hugging my cousin


my grandpa n grandma when they r young









hahaha tht shuld be all..theres alot more...but lazy la.. and im feeling dizzy now~ hahahahahaha... to be continued~~~ XD

No comments: