hoping for a better change...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun Fun and Shout Shout !

Okay great i know the title is lame.

Bring my monster out to eat our favorite Lor-Mee again.
What to do? Ultimately, though, it's difficult to resist.

Cause it's too delicious lah! Else why am i always there?
Don't believe go try, you'll like it.

ANG MO KIO LOH MEE . LAKSA

Venue: Angmokio Ave 10,
Chongboon Market.

My girlfriend just simply love to snap me while I'm eating.
If i didn't ask her to stop, she wouldn't stop -.-"

Photobucket

Her shade that cover 1/2 of her face.

Photobucket

I know the clothes look nice, like couple tee but it's not. They're just by one piece then i brought it cause my girlfriend like the hot-pink design, then i get one hot-pink one for me also.

Anyway the clothes is from my working place, the clothes really stand out among the crowd although the design is simple and it's just a tee.

Website: Graniph Singapore's Blog

After eating we went to Ang Mo Kio mrt station & went to Khatib to get my O'Lvl certificate, and all the clothes that I'm giving away to cousin, some throw away & some selling away in blogshop.

Blogshop: IamnotMiyake's Xanga Site


After packing them into plastic bag, my girlfriend & i carry them down and we took cab home, then we went out to Tampines Mall & Century Square, & she brought her new eye-liner.

That's it! After we reach home, she try her new eye-liner on me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are u working or studying now? U work at where? Haha. Nice pics. =)

Adriano黄俊辉, 20 Aug 1988 said...

Currently working now, at Bugis Junction 2nd level (Graniph).

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Thanks for ur reply. Happy national day to u. Hope i am not late to greet u. wahaha. Last long with ur gal. Jia you! =)

Anonymous said...

Hahaa, on th photo you took your firlf eating right, can see my classmate. Haha, random.

Anonymous said...

*girlf