hoping for a better change...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy New Year!

恭喜发财 everybody!
Just got approval can go oversea, going back my hometown to celebrate new year!

Bring girlfriend along also, unfortunately I'm having high-fever 39degree, plus flu,
sore-throat so dizzy also. But my girlfriend don't care me!

Eat reunion dinner, 吃火锅, 捞鱼生 & 看烟火.

This child here is my niece but she don't let me hug for don't know what reason.
Whenever i hug her she will like going to cry anytime -.-

Guess she's afraid of botak, but my gf say cause i got pervert uncle face -.- anyhow.
Got meh? ...

But she kept play around and chase my gf around of our table.


My gf can be cute "sometimes" only i think.

The fireworks this year wasn't so nice as last year.
But it's quite fun to celebrate my new year with my girlfriend i guess?



New year definitely can't left this out, which is 拜年!
It's great to be not married sometimes! hahaha


Firecracker that can't be miss out for new year!



Ok, the 红包 is more then enough for me to buy a HD LCD TV for me and my girlfriend room.
So excited can play ps3 in room with girlfriend.

I'm here wishing everybody 身体健康!!

Oh and remember to click on my Nuffnang Advertisement (:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.