hoping for a better change...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

GAY BOY

hahaha.. this is da gayboy~~ -.- yes... da reason im posting this post because this boy seriously traumatise me~ imagine a boy..as young as 5 years old telling you ,"i love you" hahaha...n then he lie on ur shoulder...he kisses u everywhere..cheek,hand, chest,shoulder, lap and then sit on ur lap..hold my hand~ give me chocolates..bla bla bla..~ hahahaha.... this boy can be found at tampiness..hahahaha...

ok...lets change subject.. haha...thinking abt him makes me feel disgusted..hahaha... ok..lets see wad happen nowadays...my family went to malaysia again~ hahaa..they asked me to go but i didnt la..siao ar~ travel here n there..ahaha... n then on friday i went to town..met lots of frens:D haha...so long never go le..n i did sumthing embarassing..~ i tripped n punched a lady's butt ..hahaha...its was such an embarassing thing i did la! i keep luffing n apologising after tht..haha... n da thing is i realli punched her hard..cause i use my whole body weight on dat punch to support myself..haha

then...this few nights i follow my east side frens.chong hu, gan, they all for supper.. haha...so sleep vert late...i suppose to go out for shopping with my frens tday but i was not able to wake up :( hahahaha..so thts all~ TML SCHOOL REOPEN ALREADY! hahaha...ya~~ but this week i will still be living in bedok..next week then i will move to yishun~ haha

No comments: