hoping for a better change...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

this is BAD~~~~

ok... hmmm...yes............. early in da morning at 9 am...im still awake n i just came back from clubbing.... hahahaha...today is GAN SIEW"S BDAE!!! HAPPY BDAE!!!! -.-" wanted to celebrate it last night but he dun wan...ok~

last night party is....~Amazing...at first i asked my secondary school frens to go but because they need to pay for da tickets so they decided not to go...sum of them never reply my smses summore..haoxin mei hao bao ar~~~ so i asked my poly school mates...got sum of em...met them at cine...n then...went to dxo...n then...they dun feel like going in...line up half way..GONE~~ without me knowing..n leaving me there alone -.-" thts very nice of them seriously.

im such a lucky boy u know.. but anyway luckily..i know alot of frens there. so ya..its still fine..so i hang out with clarence n wads his name again..uh..kingston or sumting? but is there such a weird name...uh...i remember start with k de le~~ hahaha okok

danced with them throughout...n chat n had fun! seriously~~ i dunno wads wrong with me last night but i was high!! n abit phek chek at da same time.. so last night party was FINE! ok-.-"

nyway actually im suppose to work on sat n sun...but because of sum reasons i didnt la..n i cancelled it last minute :( im realli sorry regina~~ please forgive me~~ OK! :( hope shes not angry by the way...

so... me n clarence n geraldine n...kingston? hahaha.. left at 4 am.. then we go mac.. to slack...then we talked alot...n loudly..then morning went bedok for breakfast then go home~~

so....im going to sleep... n i....am truly speechless....my frens...haiz...shall not think so much~~ sLEEP~~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hahaha..guess which is me~~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
im falling down...candid shot..we r not actually walking la~~ ....posers~~-.-"



No comments: