hoping for a better change...

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

more than you know..

my stupid internet keep laggin on me!! argh!!!! hahaha-.-"



this dog just love to stare at me! ahahaha... maybe it is waiting for me to feed him.-.-"


and~~~ let me present u the GREATEST SHOT I took in my whole life!! wahahaha...greatest shot with da greatest pose~~ :P
i actually sneak n hide quite far just to take this photo..n who knows i actually got a very INTERESTING ONE! wahahahaha..luff like mad.. click to see da full view..n u will know how funny is tht boy's pose
hahaha..just because i didnt feed the dog..he actually "diao " me! u see!!! bad bad.










hahaa..chiwen n winnie are very excited as they never see a real well before XD




guess wads my sister cleaning up for? haha.. da whole floor was filled with urine!!EE!! ok..thts indonesia for u~ haha




on da way back chiwen even spill da curry~~

my ah gong sleeping already..tired u see :D
just woke up from a nap after a long day at the beach..
its dinner time!!

da view at my doorstep
haha..after da meal we ride winnie n chiwen around da area for around one hour?
hahahaha...so funny...wearing da helmet -.-"
chiwen took this while riding da bike..hahaha...im sure da uncle was surprised when she took this photo...who would take a photo during a ride at first place in my hometown..hahahachiwen likes this :P onli available in indonesia though..i think
mini mahjong game..

one of my fav food:P

hahaha..theres more of em..upload next time ...wahahaha mad mad me!!!!! lala~ lame ass

No comments: