hoping for a better change...

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tg balai karimun~~ haha

ahaha..let pictures do the talking....lots of em..-.-" anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR PPL!!

more photos on winnie birthday~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



then...on the way to indonesia..balai, my hometown..hahaha

the trishaw i arranged for winnie to take to my house..hahaha..cause i doubt they ride a trishaw b4 u see..

my living room -.-" chiwen took this photo
my fav satay from my island :D..my dad bought it for us
superman..see my fringe..lame~ hahaha
then da next day..i had this hometown mee siam as breakfast b4 we go to the beach in the morning..

my mother n chiwen
me n winnie

my special flip- flops..haha..got thorns de ok! can kill know~
in da bus.haha... very very old bus..
my granny's house..








my youngest sister, vivian
my ah gong

chiwen..she slept alot during da bus trip..hahaha

when we reach the beach


this is the best photo i took tht day i think..haha.. pantai pahlawan..
nice scenery hor..




the bus we rode on our trip..from 1950's
my family members


thts all liao la..so many photos..haha..upload more tml..sleep~~ school reopen liao!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

author you're from tg balai too?