hoping for a better change...

Sunday, December 30, 2007

photograph

wow...finally im back from indonesia..haha..did sumhow miss my family..talked alot with my dad also...hmmm..lazy to talk abt wad happen. hahaha...will post da photos taken at my hometown balai soon~

anyway...the night before i went back i went for dinner at whampoa..n we ate steamboat! fish head steamboat.

hahaha..n its nice :D haha...even my frens said so..i intro de k~
n because were da last customers..we got lots n lots of fish n veggie inside da steamboat..haha.. it onli open from 5 to 10..we reach at 9 n we waited till ten for our steamboat...good business there..haha
these 2 photos are taken during my relative wedding... quite long ago liao..around 7 months ago??? or more.. nyway thts my mom, me,sister and god sister

n then last night i went to dxo to perform..hope i did well~ :D thts darrel n tammy in da photo taken on da dancefloor..i didnt realli enjoy last night i guess...hmmm..
n this is daobin n me..haha...taken at 6 am pub at boat quay..hahah...i look shagged..we went there after da party ended with winnie ,chiwen n frens..


hmm...then...let me show u sum interesting...n funny photos..hahahaha..-.-" lame.

this is my god brother... he bites :P

baby beab XD

No comments: