hoping for a better change...

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

sick...and im so sick of love song~

sian ar~~~ i woke up early in da morning today..to find out i got realli swollen eyes -.-" my eyes r red and horrible...then i am having flu summore..dun reali feel well actually..so i decided to rest more...going to see doctor later, summore i got performance at mediacorp tml, cant afford to spoil it...haha

anyway...yesterday i was spending my whole day with winnie...b4 tt i went to amk to eat my FAV LAW MEE!!LOR Meee i mean..haha...i ate it since im p4 ok! n da taste is all da same :D so happy lor..so i decided to buy 2 more for my frens in school but..wad da hell..when i reach school then they told me in class..then i wait n wait n wait until da lor mee smell so funny..hahaha..not nice liao..although mingsheng told me it is still nice~~ ") ahahaha...anyway i met winnie along da way when i am going into the school.

haha..mingsheng is having da lor mee in da pantry ...or sumthing like tht..then a teacher came in..hahahah..luckily didnt kana scold

anyway..few days ago i was browsing through my fren's blog..i saw sumthing realli interesting...i saw myself last time!! wow...i look so..cute -.-" nyway this was taken last year when i was with my frens at sum western food at toapayoh..haha
haha..i look so damn funny la..

then there's my best fren chester..
marcus..

hiong bor...

and his brother, gan siew...hahahahaha :P
this was taken with anna..on saturday night..hahaha..suppose to join them with my cousin to sum pub..but in the end join chiwen n her frens to plush..

hmm...got recording at mdc tml..haha..tonight must rest well liao..hahaha..thts all..tata~


hungry for love :(

No comments: