hoping for a better change...

Saturday, December 22, 2007

"s"haggy


woah~ today morning i found myself lying on da toilet floor~~ cool man...-.-" y..drunk and super duper tired...drank alot alot last night..but i promised my father to attend da funeral thts y i realli force myself hard to keep myself awake..although i drank alot..haha but i did had fun...hahaha.. -.-"
i just came back after attending my god grandfather funeral :(

hmmm...i may not be close with him.. but when putting my god family situation in my own shoes,i can feel da heart ache inside their hearts,especially watching them crying, it realli affects me too...

hahahaha...i cant blog le la...dying soon..seriously.. alot of interesting things to talk abt.. but.. tml night la!!! argh... ZzZzzzZzz~ ta ta~~ -.-"

No comments: