hoping for a better change...

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! haha

ok...finally i am going to update my blog..haha...although i still haven got da pictures from my frens though..so not much photos will be displayed for now..

ok...anyway just to help my cousin and sumhow myself, theres an underage party at DXO this saturday 29th..it is sumhow to celebrate da upcoming new year and~~ im performing!! haha..lame hor..my cousin n frens are the one who organise this party.. most probably i will be singing only 2 songs which is Bei pan and When you say nothing at all. haha..

lets talk abt~~
friday night!! haha...i went to find sandra...cause its sandra birthday! haha happy bdae sandra~ belated actually -.-" haha..went to find her at bugis..topone ktv..not bad :D had fun..haha..
no photos though..its with sandra's frens i think..dun realli remember liao...after tht she company me to cine with her frens while i meet my poly fren, mingsheng n winnie for a while n then we left to Illuzion at neil road to celebrate jaslyn birthday! haha..sandra's collegue and her birthday is on da same day as sandra..
while at da pub..saw lynda n jon from pss2..aha...i drank around 4 glasses here of alcohol here..sang sum songs also..
me, sandra :) , jaslyn n yihui
look at da mess we had made...hahaha...after tht went boat quay to find miyake n who knows..just nice we reach da boat quay..we saw winnie and yuyang crossing da road! such a coincidence right..i didnt even know they going down lor...so i went to join yuyang frens at blue blaze for a while, i drank again.. 5 glasses? haha...cause i lost at da...5 10..with yuyang frens..haha winnie was drunk~~~

then after tht went to another pub, music heritage to find sandra,yihui and miyake..hahaha..down there i made fren with this guy called andy..we chat alot with each other abt singing..n he can sing well too :D haha.. he's good in canto while me in chinese..haha..then we also sing together... n then...i drank again..yay~~ -.-"

haha..then after tht i went to bottoms up..da last pub liao..i actually went around 4 of em if im not wrong..haha..companied miyake who is in bad mood..wonder wad happen? haha...drank again~~~ jacintha, fion and eileen came to join us after tht ...drank alot alot more because i lost at 5 10 again -.- haha..super duper drunk... but sandra didnt take care of me~~ :( hahahaha... i met this guy call chris also..damn good with magic...surprised me ...:D

but although im realli drunk, i forced myself to be awake cause i need to attend my god grandfather funeral later..6 am le~~ then i send sandra home n after tht i went back...n then..i dunno wadever happened i was lying on da toilet floor...haha then after tht went to da funeral liao..haha..damn tired la!!!
reach there around 12..late actually.. cause i was lying on da toilet floor..haha...da funeral place was very near amk where my fav lor mee is..haha..after da ceremony ends i went to da lor mee stall to eat my lunch..damn nice :D
haha..after da meal..chat ..entertain my relatives with my voice..haha..although i lost my voice liao..sang alot alot tht night u see..at da pub..never realli sleep..n drank alot also, around 20 glasses?..so wad do u think..
then..after dinner, during evening time..i got nothing better to do...so i walked around n i saw this cat..haha.. it was resting?
went nearer and it stretches itself..
n then it lies on da floor waiting for me to sayang him? hahaha...then i walked away..ahahahah...not interested -.- went home around...9 pm n then i sleep throughout till da next day at 8 pm then i woke up..damn cool right..haha..then i call chong hu n alvan to go to the funeral with me...we gambled there...mahjong n 21 points n daidee? n this alvan ar..die also dun wan to play with money...during mahjong la..cause he not realli sure of the game and he keep repeating tht he got bad luck...haha..even during our dai dee game...which we decided to play with money... he still keep repeating tht he lost easily...n u guess wad happen?
i lost throughout da game -.-" wad da hell! haha..n alvan is da biggest winner..look at da coins on da table..my aunt gave it to me k! cause she pity me k!! shit..im so pathetic ~ i actually lost $200!! haha..no la..joking.. 2 dollars nia..hehe.. :P


anyway its winnie heng birthday today!! haha..although she celebrated it yesterday..i overslept actually..wonder y i cant sleep yesterday tht i actually fell asleep at 12 pm yesterday then i woke up at around 6 pm..but still i cant get enuff sleep actually..my face look so bloody funny and weird can~~~
ok...u know y..9 am..almost fell asleep when this stupid dog came in to wake me up..hahaha...so nothing better to do..cant sleep also..take photo of it lor...n i realise it got a new costume.cute right -.-"
it stares at me...
n then soon it fell asleep..
look at it sleepy look~~~~~ oh~~~
guess wad it is licking..haha
its ear shit it just scratched on!!!
wow...i actually got double eye-lid when i m just awake..hahaa...disappear soon after la...how nice if it can stay da whole day...hahaha :P

hahaha...okok..i went to da place quite late..at around 9.15 i reached. it is called Ink bar i think. it is around uh...city hall mrt station..quite a classy place actually...not many crowd..quite n romantic..haha..then i was looking at this group of singers at da stage..then i was thinking if i could dedicate a song for winnie since its her bdae...
winnie on stage while they r singing happy birthday..haha

then after da group sang a bdae song for winnie, winnie help me to ask for a permission to sing..hahahaha... damn paiseh can.. summore this song im going to sing im not sure of da lyrics quite yet...hahaha...i even asked da person to help me when im singing..tell me all da lyrics n things..haha..u can see me keep asking da person on da right for da lyrics..damn funny..XD
ahaha..after this i went up...then they ask me if i got sumthing to sae to her..then i said wish she is happier n prettier every year..then thts all.. then they ask me.. "is tht all?" hahaha..i sae ya~~ they asked me again.. "Realli thts all ??" hahaha..they must have thought im her bf la..or wadever.

i look damn shagged lor!!!! die le la~
after tht we went to cine..whole lot of ppl there la..lots of em :P haha..alot of frens also..hahahaha...very poor thing le..winnie secondary school frens went to ink bar to find her but she left da place le...sad hor..haha... then i saw my secondary frens at cine also..very happy to see them.. but haiz...see da way the treat me..very sad liao :( i got bad mood for the whole night because of this matter
while outside kobayashi...my face realli cannot make it lor~~ haha..




after tht ...i went to find sandra a while at amk hub..then after she went home i go to~~ uh...dxo to find chong hu..they r drinking n clubbing there for a while..got free flow from 9pm to 1 am actually..i didnt know..went there late also..haha...soon after tht...we went boat quay with alex n frens.. damn packed la..alot of frens there also..haha like yuyang la..winnie la..etc...

still smiling...
hahaha...fall dead.~~~ hahaha

hmm..thursday i am sending my god grand father off liao..as in...da 7th day of the funeral n after tht going back indonesia liao...haha...coming back on 29th to perform!!!!! haha.. and 31st got event at hougang mall also..thts all ..tata..took me so long to update this blog..-.-

No comments: