hoping for a better change...

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

bloody **ll

hahaha.. got home~~ ate my fav uh...lamb soup! hahaha..mutton soup la~ lame shit... anyway, met sandra just now... n we went to payalebar to eat my fav BAN MIAN!! ok..so today i ate 2 of my fav things..hehehe...luckily never rain lor...drizzling onli BUT! bloody hell...i dropped my headphone!! :( then got scratches here n there...damn sian cause i bought it like one months ago nia..haiz..

haha...yea...this is my fav one~ especially the chilli...hmm...its located at lvl 5 in city plaza..sumtimes its quite sad to look at da ppl there...city plaza used to be packed with ppl in da past...since young when i was a kid, i always went there...but now...hmm...
hahahaha...-.-" after da meal...i decided to go watch movie! n which movie i watched today..its da golden compass!! WHy??? CAUSE I CAN SEE POLAR BEAR TALKING :D hahah
do u know tht polar bear is da largest bear species? anyway..i think da poster above abit weird le...who will stand beside a bear when he is roaring, summore give da stupid expression..fake lor -.-"
haha...da fav scene of da whole movie is when watching da 2 polar bears fighting..so cute..-.-" anyway theres part 2 of da movie...sian la~~
after da movie went home liao lor..haha...then my stupid contacts keep irritates me throughout today...sian lor..make me cry summore -.-"

n then..yesterday! this bloody "winnie" scolded me lor...at first i was like y winnie creates a new acc...then i didnt think much until i saw her profile..n she actually sent me a message to scold me..-.-"

hahaha...i give her a comment..THIS IS A BLOODY FAKE ACC!! n then wad i get is this reply..hahah...."ur motherf..hey ch**bye boy. why u said me fake.tis is my second acc ur motherf lah"

look at her profile...bloody hell...at first i guess this faker is either sum childish n young gal or a guy...in the end..after i asked winnie...da faker is a guy in his mid twenties. he did this just because winnie didnt approve his friend request.. damn damn childish...n look at his broken english..its worst than mine le..
n it seems tht he likes to scold ppl urmotherf*****...-.-" n he sae i no hair...wads wrong with not having any hair..n for his info..i got lots of hair le.... i think hes trying to sae i no balls ba...hahahah..n i cant bliff tht he actually said im a "HOLY bastard"!! hahahaha.. wads wrong with his english anyway, i wont if sumone holy could be a bastard anyway.XD

i did reply him anyway..hahahahaha..i think i reply him..."u this bloody hell..u just wait n see" hhahah..

ok..i am sleeping le! cause need to go out to study with oms..haha..hope i can wake up though..wahahah:P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat your friendster name ?