hoping for a better change...

Friday, March 21, 2008

.................

yay~ i did sumthing very interesting yesterday.. i slept at 6am in the morning and woke up at 9 to go for rehersal for SPOP finals, i reached singapore indoor stadium at around 10.30 and then i called my fren where shuld we meet... " eh i reach already.. where u?" then she sae, " huh? where r u ? today friday le? not saturday u know ?"

-.-" then i stun there for a moment then i started to laugh at myself..wahahaha.. never mind im always this dumb.. anyway spop finals is this sunday! finally, its going to end already..haha
Photobucket
but sadly i didnt get into top 2, so i just went there to rehearse for my position on where to stand on stage during the end of the show and to watch the concert-.-" but never mind.. its da first time i stand on the stage in the indoor stadium! wahahah... -.-"

anyway i just came back from indonesia just a few days ago... went back to visit my family and this time i brought my gf along..happy happy XD

we didnt go anything much there actually and i do my usual things, help my dad la.. go visit my grandparents la..bla bla bla~~



my baby cousin has grown a little bit! haha.. her hair i mean..haha so cute right :P



my ah gong trying to hao lian his lighter..-.-"


hahaha.. she look so...motherly right? hehe

my mom with her sexy pose..haha ...-.- i seems to like to take ugly photos of my family members.wahaha..

my sister with her cute scarf on her head.. -.-

nice scenery hor.. the lake on my island..


my sexy butt...



then we went to the beach... my family brought my gf out because its the first time she came..haha...

my uncle, mother and grandfather.


so sweet~~~ hehehehe

then we went to the mountainous area.....



rocks and streams along the way...





then we reach the small and tiny waterfall..hahaha... thts my sister by the way..


yo..happy family!! hahaha

we even try to wash our head there..hahaha dirty the water!






my cousin..


ahaha...it has been quite long since i last blogged... n thanks to my baby! baby...hair stand..im so erxin! wahhahaha...thanks for the last post abt her who is going to be my "good" gf...hahaha.. going to 3 months soon!! XD last long long k!! haha... i realli hope.. thts all ~~~



haha. got nothing better to do -.-"

No comments: