hoping for a better change...

Saturday, March 1, 2008

GUuu~

hahaha update update!!! hahaha.. okok lets talk abt new year! oh no its like so long ago..hahaha... but nvm..okok.. during new year i went to visit my family! for dinner -.-" ahaha


long time since i last saw them actually, cause i rarely hang out with my father side family one..haha. anyway thts my niece... cute right..haha

my grandmother..smiling so happily when i asked her to smile..

after tht i follow my cousin, kenneth to amk hub for arcade -.-" and he was playing this game..haha quite interesting actually..

hahaha u need to place the cards on the "table" then move the cards around to attack the enemies..

after tht we took photos with sum of our chinese zodiac animals..haha



we r born in the year of dragon! haha..

and it has been a long time since i last had mcflurry! its still very nice~ :)

after tht jason kenneth n me went to play doll catching machine or sumthing..haha... its my first time i got the doll! hahaha... thanks to the teachings of the masters of catching..jason n kenneth! haha



because of them i get to catch 3 of em personally..hahaha... n saw tht! thts the number we got for tht night ! 8 of them!! haha cool right XD and i gave them to my baby went reached home..haha...she luff for a while cause she was like y am i giving her so many dolls for..-.-" haha


few days ago onli.. my mother came to singapore, so i went to find her with baby..haha..oh ya! n finally i got my ic! blue ic i mean...so sumhow im a half singaporean now..haha

b4 my mother reached, i went to try out the mee soto on da 1st floor..hahaha..but it was bad i think.. below my expectation, city plaza ES teller 77. if u r an indonesian u would know wad is tht..haha


then i get to see sum weird looking tissue papers packing.hahaha...


my mother reach and then we went to the top level to eat the nice ban mian again! hahaha...



n then my baby tried the dry one.. not bad :P

but i still prefer the soup one though.haha.. especially mixing the soup with the delicious chili there ! yum yum ! :D

No comments: