hoping for a better change...

Monday, March 10, 2008

mrs.wong first attempt to update baby blog.

Hello baby, I 'm here to ruin your precious blog,
thanks for the "monthly relationship lovely-dovey card" ,

that you gave me yesterday, belated 2nd month anniversary!!

Don't think too much baby,
i don't wish for any present, cause having you by my side,

Really makes me happy! , sorry for being
  • arrogant
  • unreasonable
  • super-duper fast mood swing
  • bull-temper of mine.

I 'll promise to change it for you.


so please give me sometime&
please don't ever say that you wanna give up on me alright?

Sorry for being such a failure as a girlfriend for this past 2 months.

Tomorrow we'll be going to Indonesia,
Let's have tons of Happy& Memorable Memories.

muchloves,
your wife

No comments: